Oil india Limited Recruitement 2021 : The oil India Limited Released a Official notification inviting applications from the eligible candidates to join as a junior assistant in production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh.
Oil India Limited Recruitement 2021 details :
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Name Of posts||Junior assistant|
|No of posts||120|
|Job Location||Assam and Arunachal Pradesh|
|Qualification||12th pass + Computer Diploma|
About Oil india junior assistant vacancy :
• Name of Post : Junior Assistant
(Clerk-cum- Computer Operator)
• No of posts : 120 [SC: 08, ST: 14, OBC(NCL): 32,EWS: 12,UR: 54]
• Job Location : Production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh.
Educational qualification for oil india Junior Assistant :
• Passed 10+2 in any stream from
Government Recognized Board/
University with 40% marks.
• Passed Diploma/Certificate in
Computer Application of minimum 06
(six) months duration and should be
fully conversant with MS Word, MS
Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
Age limit for oil india junior assistant Recruitement 2021 :
• General – 18 to 30 years • OBC – 18 to 35 years • SC/ST – 18 to 35 years
• Minimum age limit is 18 years for all categories and age relaxation to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government of India directives.
• Date of Birth (DOB) as mentioned in the Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board will only be considered as valid proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
Selection process for the Oil india limited Recruitement 2021 :
• Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
• The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
• Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
• The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder viz. (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post. Accordingly, the Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the candidates
on the following parameters and distribution of marks:
|Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited.||20%|
|Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge: Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post.||60%|
• The Computer Based Test (CBT) will comprise of questions in the multiple choice questions (MCQ) format and will include questions for testing the requisite skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power
• There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
• The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
• The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
Documents required for the oil India Limited juniour Assistant posts :
The essential documents/certificates/testimonials will have to be uploaded at the time of online application.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card for Ex-Servicemen.
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth.
- Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class 10+2.
- Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration.
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
- Income & Assets Certificate to be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections, if applicable.
- Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities).
- Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing
- Personal Particulars and Service Particulars, if applicable.
- Photo Pass for WCL, if applicable.
- Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if employed in Government
- Service/Public Sector Undertaking.
How To Apply Online For Oil india Recruitement 2021 :
• The following procedures must be strictly followed which may otherwise lead to rejection of application:
- Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Curren _openNew.aspx from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password. Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password for future reference.
- Candidate(s) must upload relevant documents/certificates/testimonials along with their recent coloured photograph and signature as specified therein. Further, candidate(s) must pay the online application fee, if applicable. Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidates in the online application form tally with the respective documents/certificates/testimonials.
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the application which will be generated by the system after completing the process of online application. No documents including copy of the application etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised.
Online Application Fee for the oil india junior assistant Recruitement 2021 :
• For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹ 200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
• The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post. Payment of online application fee by any other mode is not
acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidate(s).
• SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
Important dates for Oil India limited Recruitement 2021 :
• Application start date : 01/07/2021. • Last Date : 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m