Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 : Dibrugarh University has released the official notification for Dibrugarh University Online Admission process for various courses – BCA, BBA, B.A.LLB, B. Pharm, BAPA and IMSc programmes. Dibrugarh University is going to launch its online admission form fill up portal where aspiring and eligible candidates will be able to fill online application form 2020.
Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 Details :
|Name of university||Dibrugarh University|
|Courses||BCA, BBA, B.A.LLB, B. Pharm, BAPA and IMSc programmes|
|Date of Entrance Test||There will no Common Entrance Test|
Dibrugarh University UG Courses 2020 :
- Three Year (Six Semesters) Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Programme
- Three Year (Six Semesters) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA),
- Five Year (Ten Semesters) Integrated B.A.LL.B. Programme,
- Five Year (Ten Semesters) Integrated M.Sc. in Physics (IMSc), Programme,
- Three Year (Six Semesters) B.A in Performing Arts (BAPA) Programme,
- Four Year (Eight Semesters) Bachelor of Pharmacy Programme,
- Two Year B. Pharm. (Practice) Programme
Also read : Gauhati University PG admission 2020
Dibrugarh University Admission Eligibility Criteria :
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA): Candidates having passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination securing minimum of 45% marks in aggregate with Mathematics / Commercial Arithmetic /Statistics as one of the subjects in 10+2, wherein pass mark is a must.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in Arts, Science or Commerce of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) or an equivalent examination (10+2) recognized as such by the University with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
B.A.LL.B (Hons): A candidate for admission in to the Five- year B.A.LL.B. (Hons) Course shall have to pass the HS Examination (12th) or an equivalent examination securing at least 45% in aggregate of the total marks with relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST and 3% for OBC candidates.
Five Year Integrated M.Sc. Programme in Physics: H.S. (Sc.) or Equivalent Examination passed with 60% of marks in aggregate and 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics.
B. A. in Performing Arts (BAPA): Passed H. S (12th) or any other equivalent (10+2) Examination in any stream.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.): Pass in Higher Secondary (12th) Examination in science stream of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or any other examination recognized by the Dibrugarh University as equivalent to this examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as the subjects.
(b) Pass in Two-year Diploma- in Pharmacy examination from any institute of Assam recognized by the PCI and AICTE.
B. Pharm. (Practice):
i. Pass in Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
ii. A registered Pharmacist.
iii. A minimum of four years of pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital pharmacy.
Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 Common Entrance Test
For Dibrugarh University Admission 2020, candidates eligible for admission shall be selected on merit basis against their marks in qualifying examinations (e.g., 10+2) or/ and interview.
Admission Fee of Dibrugarh University Admission 2020
Admission fee is different for different courses under Dibrugarh University. Our visitors are requested to check official notification [Important Web Links] for course-wise admission fee details.
Application Fee of Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 :
The applicants shall be required to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 500/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form.No other mode of payment is acceptable.
Selection procedure for Dibrugarh University Admission 2020 :
- The Selection of eligible candidates shall be strictly on merit basis as per the criteria fixed by the Dibrugarh University.
- The List of Selected Candidates shall be purely provisional and subject to verification by the concerned offices of the Dibrugarh University.
How to apply for Dibrugarh University Admission 2020
Online application process will be started tentatively from 10th July 2020. To submit an online application, pl follow the below mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Scroll down, check Important link section.
- Step 2: Click on Online Application Link.
- Step 3: Enter your Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Number to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code”/OTP in the Mobile Number which is to be entered for Activation.
- Step 4: After Activation, the candidates shall be required to log in with his/ her username and password and shall be required to fill up the Online Application with correct and appropriate information.
- Step 5: The applicants shall be required to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 500/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of the application form.
- Step 6: The applicants can save and review the information entered before submission, which can be edited on subsequent login. However, after submission, editing of information shall not be possible.
- Step 7: On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Acknowledgement Card with a Unique Number shall be generated against each successful submission of the Application. The Candidates shall have to take a print out of the Acknowledgement Card and Application Form to produce before the relevant departmental Office of the University whenever asked to do the same. The University shall guide the provisionally selected candidates with detailed instruction in due course of time.
Important Dates of Dibrugarh University Admission 2020
|Application process starting date||10.07.2020|
|Last date to submit application||31.07.2020 (upto 5.00 P.M).|
How to check dibrugarh university law entrance exam result?
Go to the admission portal of Dibrugarh University. From their you will easily download your result.
Dibrugarh University entrance exam date?
Due to the Covid19 pendemic There will no Common Entrance Test for this year.