Assam HS TET 2020 Syllabus – PDF Download
Assam HS TET 2020 Syllabus : Assam Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) is supposed to be held shortly by Govt. of Assam . HS TET is conducted for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) against the vacant posts in provincialized Higher Secondary Schools of Assam.
Assam HS TET 2020 Details
|Name of examination||Assam Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)|
|organization||Secondary Education Department, Assam|
|Exam date||Not available|
Assam HS TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have minimum 50% marks in Masters Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized University with BT/B.Ed. Please note that 50% marks means 50% marks and no rounding off will be considered. No Degree other than M.A/M.Sc /M.Com will be considered.
Assam HS TET 2020 Selection Process
- To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks in both the papers(Paper I – common to all, Paper-II-with option A, B & C) in case of general category candidates and minimum 55% marks (in both the papers) In case of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH Category Candidates .
- Candidates have to score qualifying marks in each of the two papers (Paper I & Paper II) to become TET qualified.
- The examination shall be for 200 marks of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks.
Assam HS TET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Paper I (Common to all candidates)||PEDAGOGY (20 MARKS), GENERAL ENGLISH (40 MARKS), BASIC NUMERICALS (20 MARKS), ASSAM AND ITS PEOPLE (20 MARKS)|
|PAPER II||OPTION A||Commerce|
|PAPER II||OPTION B||Science|
|PAPER II||OPTION C||General Studies and Current Affairs|
Assam HS TET 2020 Syllabus
Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission has released the syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) examination. One can download HS TET syllabus in PDF format from below mentioned links. Paper-I Common Syllabus: Total Marks: 100
Part I: Pedagogy (20 Marks)
Part II: General English (40 Marks)
Part III: Basic Numericals (20 Marks) (of Class 10 Level)
Part IV: Assam and Its People (20 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option A – Commerce: Total Marks: 100
Part I: Business Studies (20 Marks)
Part II: Accountancy (30 Marks)
Part III: Salesmanship & Advertising (20 Marks)
Part IV: Banking (15 Marks)
Part V: Insurance (15 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option B – Science: Total Marks: 100
Candidates can choose any two parts from this syllabus:
Part I: Physics (50 Marks)
Part II: Chemistry ( 50 Marks)
Part III: Biology(50 Marks)
Part IV: Mathematics (50 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option C – General Studies and Current Affairs: Total Marks: 100
- India’s freedom movement
- National Symbols
- Constitution of India: Basic features, important Articles and important amendments.
- Right issues: Human rights, consumer’s rights, right to information. Right to education, right to food, women’s right.
- Economic Planning in India: Major objectives of Five Year Plans, Poverty, liberalization, privatization and globalization and the Indian Economy, Census 2011, inclusive growth.
- Physical geography of India
- Economic geography of India
- Climate Change
- Information technology: its applications
- Fairs, festivals, dances and music of India
- National institutions of India: Lalit Kala Academy, Sangeet Natak Academy, Sahitya Academy, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), University Grants Commission (UGC), Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Election Commission of India, Central Statistics Office (CSO), National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), RBI (Reserve Bank of India), DRDO(Defence Research & Development Organisation), NDA (National Defence Academy), CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), ISI (Indian Statistical Institution), UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), SSC (Staff Selection Commission), NEC (North Eastern Council), NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
- International Institutions: UNICEF, U.N.( Functions & Organs), WTO (Objectives, functions and India’s role in the organization), ASEAN (Look East policy), SAARC.
- Major tribes of North Eastern India
- Events of current importance: State, national and international (Period to be covered from 1991 from the introduction of Liberalization, Privatization & Globalization to present day),
- Cultural, political, scientific, social, economic, literary and games and sports
Assam HS TET SYLLABUS 2020
|Paper I||click here|
|Paper II||OPTION A||click here|
|Paper II||OPTION B||click here|
|Paper II||OPTION C||click here|