Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) recruitment 2020 : Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications from elligible candidates for the Junior Specialist Doctor posts. Eligible persons can apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) doctor posts through online on or before 24 July 2020.
|Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Posts||Junior Specialist Doctor|
|No of the posts||137 Posts|
|last date||24 July 2020 till 04:00 pm|
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites Online applications from the citizens of India for filling up 137(one hundred thirty-seven) posts of Junior Specialists, under the Dept of Health and Family Welfare. Govt of Arunachal Pradesh in the Pay scale Rs.67.700- 208700/- Level-II in pay matrix plus .
Name of the post : Junior Specialist Doctor
Number of the posts : 137 posts
Educational qualification for APPSC doctor recruitment :
A medical qualification from the government recognised college/Univerisity included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-2 of the IIIrd Schedule of the Indian Medical council Act. 1956. Holders or Edu. qualification included in the Part-2 of the IIIrd Schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in sub-section (3) of the section (13) of the Indian Medical Council (IMC) Act. 1956. Holders of Post-graduate degree or Post-Graduate Diploma in the concerned specialty mentioned in Section A or Section B or Section as the case may be in Schedule-VI or equivalent of Arunachal Pradesh Health Service Rules.2000. The minimum experience o, 03 years and 05 years for PG and PG Diploma holders respectively required as per APHS Rules 2000 has been waived on. However. preference may given to candidate with experience.
How to Apply :
Heres the basic rules which you have to know before applying for the APPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Before applying online Application for the post. Person must mandatorily register themselves in One Time Registration (OTR)
- Candidates are required to apply online using the official APPSC website www.appsc.gov.in. Detail instructions for One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above-mentioned website. The persons are advised to submit only single application; however. if due to any unavoidable situation. if he/she submits another/multiple applications. then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration IDs (RID) is complete application forms in all documents like persons details. photograph. signature. Photo ID. fee etc.
- Who have registered in OTR need not register again and they Can directly log in to fill up online form using their user ID and password.
Important dates for Junior Specialists recruitment 2020 :
|Apply starting date||–|
|last date||24 july, 2020|
Important links for APPSC Junior Specialists recruitment 2020 :
Important Note For APPSC Recruitment 2020 :
Out of 137 posts. 110 posts are reserved for APST and 27 posts are unreserved, Out of 10 posts reserved for APST. 4 posts are reserved for PwD.
- My APSC CCE Strategy and booklist | By Priyanka Kumar, APS
- Assam Current affairs April 2023 | Assam Current affairs MCQ Quiz
- Assam Current affairs March 2023 | Most important For APSC, APDCL Quiz
- Assam Current affairs February 2023 | Most important current affairs quiz
- Assam Current affairs January 2023 | Most Important MCQ Questions
- DHS Assam Result 2023 – DHS,DME,DHSFW Grade III (Tech) exam Result
- State Disaster Response Force Assam – “Courageous and committed”
- Assam Current affairs From july 2021 to December 2021 | Last 6 months all current affairs
- Assam Police Constable Most Important Questions with Answer, MCQ | Model Question
- Gauhati university question papers | GU previous year question paper Arts, Science, commerce 2014 – 2021
- Assam Current affairs weekly Quiz/mock tests – 2nd – 10th August 2021