SSC Constable Recruitment 2020 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a Official notification for the recruitment of 5846 Constable (Executive) vacancy Male and Female in Delhi Police.
Delhi police constable recruitment 2020 Highlights
|No of posts||5846|
|Name of posts||Constable|
Delhi police Vecency details
1. Constable (Exe.)-Male
No of posts: 3433
2. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others)
No of posts: 226
3. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)]
No of posts: 243
4. Constable (Exe.)-Female
No of posts: 1944
Age Limit : 18-25 years as on 01-07-2020. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi police recruitment 2020 : 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the:
– sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police, and
– Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
– Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Application Fee : Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
– Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Examination Centre for Northeast india Region (NER): Aizwal (5701), Kohima(5302), Agartala (5601), Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati(Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Shillong (5401).
How to apply in Delhi police constable recruitment 2020:
- Go to the important link section, Click on the apply now option
- Now a new page will open, Fill up all the necessary details and complete the registration process.
- After the registration you will get a registration number in your mobile phone or in email id.
- Again go to the website and login to website using the registration number and password.
- Now you will see the Ssc constable recruitment notice click on the apply option.
- Now choose your exam center and Vecency preference.
- And click on the final submit option.
- Now pay fee using debit/credit card and download application form.
Important Dates for Delhi police recruitment 2020
|Dates for submission of online applications||01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020|
|Last date and time for receipt of online application||07-09-2020 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||09-09-2020 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||11-09-2020 (23:30)|
|Date of Computer Based Examination:||27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020|
Important links For SSC constable recruitment 2020 :
Frequently asked questions
What is the salary of police constable?
Gross Salary of Delhi police constable (including allowances): 33000 Approximate
How many vacancies are there in Delhi Police Constable 2020
The total no. of vacancies for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 for the post of constables is 5846.
What is the selection process for Delhi Police Constable?
The candidates will have to appear for a written test of 100 Marks followed by physical requirement test.