PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020 : Panchayat and Rural Development Department, Assam (PNRD Assam) to be released the PNRD Assam 2020 Admit Card for the Post of 222 Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancy
|Name of the posts||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Admit card status||available soom|
|admit card date||25/11/2020|
PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020 details :
Name of post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No of posts: 222
Total No of candidates appeared: 3989
Department: Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD), Assam
Exam conducted by: Assam Public Service Commission
Type of test: OMR based Screening Test
Exam date: 06.12.2020
Candidate list availability date: 25.11.2020
Admit card availability date: 01.12.2020
Exam venue: Different venues across the state of Assam
Admit Card :-
PNRD will Conduct the Written Exam for the Above Vacant Posts. Before Appearing in the Exam Candidates Should Download there PNRD Assam Admit Card. No one Admit Card will be Send to the Candidates. It Can be Downloaded from the Official website Only. Without having the Admit Card No one Candidates will Face the Exam. The Admit Card will also available to Download from the Below Provided Link. Candidates Can Easily download the Admit Card Easily without Visiting to any other Website.
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern is as Follows:-
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Question Paper will be 100 Question/ Marks.
- Each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge.
- Time Duration for the Exam Will be 2 hours.
- There will be Negative Marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
Important dates for PNRD Assam :
|Candidate list availability date||25.11.2020|
|Admit card availability date||01.12.2020|
Important links for PNRD assam admit card :
- Download Admit Card: Click Here [From 01.12.2020]
- Candidate List: Select & Reject [From 25.11.2020]
- Exam Notification: Click here
- Advertisement Details: Click here