DME Assam Recruitment 2020 : The Directorate of Medical Education, (DME) Assam has recently published a Assam govt jobs recruitment notification inviting online application for the Grade-III (Technical) posts as shown below under the establishment of Medical College Hospitals of the State which will be available at the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam from 30/06/2020 to 15/07/2020 till midnight.
|Name of the posts||Nurse & ICU technician|
|No of the posts||484+125|
|Job type||Assam govt Jobs|
DME, Assam Recruitment 2020 vacancies Details :
- Name Of The Post – Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
No of posts – 484 [GENERAL : 194, OBC/MOBC: 121, SC: 29, STP: 48]
Educational Qualification – B.Sc. Nursing passed from any nursing school/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.
Pay Details – Rs.14,000.- 60,500 + GP 8,700/-
- Name Of The Post – ICU Technician
No of posts – 125 [GENERAL: 50, OBC/MOBC: 31, SC: 8, STP: 13, STH: 6, EWS: 12, PH: 5]
Educational Qualification – HS (Science) or equivalent with Diploma in ICU Technician course from Government recognised institute.
Pay Details – Rs.14,000.- 60,500 + GP 6,200/- Age Limit – Candidate should not be less than 18 years and rot above 38 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories Is relaxable as per existing Government Rules.
Assam govt jobs : NHM, Assam recruitment 2020, Apply online for 568 posts.
How To Apply :
- Go to the application link given below
- Now fill up all your personal and Contact details
- Now upload all essential documents
- And click on the final submission button.
Terms & Conditions:
- lnterested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official website of DME, Assam.
- The following documents will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
(a) 2 copies of passport size colour photograph which is required during filling up of online application form submission.
(b) Admit card of High School Leaving Certificate ( HSLC) or birth certificate for age proof.
(c) All marks sheets and pass certificate
(d) Nursing CounciI Registration Certificate (whenever applicable)
(e) Caste certificate (whenever applicable)
(f ) Divyang certificate (whenever applicable)
(g) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (whenever applicable)
(h) Permanent residentship certificate
- Candidates are requested to visit Assamedu.in regularly for any update.
Important Dates DME Assam Recruitment 2020 :
|Starting date of Application form||30 June 2020|