DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2021 : Directorate of Health Services, Family Welfare (DHSFW) of Assam officially has released admit card for the written test of Field & Evaluation Worker, Field Worker/Social Worker, Computor, Junior Assistant and Steno Typist posts. Candidates who submitted their online application for the recruitment of Grade III Posts in response of HSFW/95/2017/1961 dated 30-09-2020 notification are now able to download their admit cards.
DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2021 Details
|Name of Posts||Field & Evaluation Worker, Field Worker/Social Worker, Computor, Junior Assistant & Steno Typist|
|No of Posts||45|
|Name of Organisation||Directorate of Health Services, Family Welfare (DHSFW)|
|Date of Exam||3rd January 2021|
|Admit Card Available From||28th December 2020.|
|Type of exam||offline/ OMR based|
|Status||admit card available|
How to Download DHSFW Assam Admit Card :
Candidates who applied for above mentioned Directorate of Health Services, Family Welfare (DHSFW) of Assam recruitment need to follow below given steps to download their admit cards for upcoming written examination.
- Scroll down, Check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on DHSFW Admit Card 2021 link as per your applied post.
- A page will open, click on green colored Download E-Admit Card button.
- Now, enter your Registration ID & Password and click on Download E-admit card button.
- After completing above steps your admit card will be downloaded.