Darrang College Admission 2020: Check out Darrang College Admission 2020-21 details. Students who are willing to study in Darrang College, Tezpur should know the complete details. We’ve provided Darrang College Admission Procedure, Admission Fee, Courses offered by Darrang College, Application Form to join in the college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Darrang College. The official website is www.darrangcollege.in
THB COLLEGE ADMISSION 2020 :
|Offered Courses||HS & UG Courses|
|The medium of the Course||Assamese & English|
|Application Form||Click here|
|College prospactus||Click here|
ABOUT THB COLLEGE :
Darrang College was established in 1963 Established in 1945 by the people of Tezpur,Assam. Darrang College was affiliated to Gauhati University in the year of 1953. With the motto of “Be a Jewel among men”, The College imparts Science, Commerce and Arts faculties.
COURSES OFFERED BY THB COLLEGE :
The list of courses offered by THB College through its different schools of education is given below:
- HIgher Secondary In Arts
- Higher Secondary in Science
Darrang COLLEGE APPLICATION FORM :
The THB College admission application form will be available on 26th june 2020 onwards. The closing and admission date will be published after the announcement of CBSC results. On the basis of registration of Hs and degree Courses selection list will be published .The eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the college official website i.e. www.darrangcollege.in .The application form will not be available in any other mode. Students must read and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the online application form.
IMPORTANT DATES :
|Date of issue application form (online only)||26th june 2020|
|Last date||ubdated later|
CONTACT DETAILS :
|Principal||Dr. Joysankar Hazarika|
|College Email email@example.com|
|Helpline Email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Application Form link||Clickhere|
Instructions To Applicant :
- READ THE PROSPECTUS CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING UP THE Darrang College APPLICATION FORM.
- APPLICATION FEE OF RS. 250/- (ALL CATEGORY) IS TO BE PAID FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.
- UPLOAD PASSPORT SIZE photograph AND SIGNATURE OF THE APPLICANT WITHOUT WHICH THE APPLICATION WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- WRONG / FALSE ENTRY OF ANY CREDENTIALS OF THE APPLICANT WILL ATTRACT REJECTION OF THE APPLICATION.
- STUDENTS APPLYING FOR PROFESSIONAL COURSE IN BIOTECHNOLOGY NEED TO FILL UP SEPARATE FORM FOR REGISTRATION.
- ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE PRODUCED FOR VERIFICATION AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION in DARRANG COLLEGE.
- SELF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL DOCUMENTS AND PRINTOUT OF THE ONLINE FILL UP APPLICATION FORM HAVE TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
- DOWNLODED COPY OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- SELF ATTESTED PHOTOSTAT COPIES OF MARK SHEETS & CERTIFICATES.
- SELF ATTESTED COPY OF CASTE CERTIFICATE.
- SELF ATTESTED COPY OF INCOME CERTIFCATE.
- SELF ATTESTED COPY OF EXTRA CO-CURRICULAR CERTIFCATES (FOR THOSE CANDIDATES CLAIMING SEATS IN THE EXTRA CURRICULAR CATEGORY)
HOW TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM:
Instructions To Applicant
Step 1: Registration using the “Sign Up” process. IMPORTANT! The email ID and mobile number used for registration must belong to the applicant. The email address and mobile number must be valid and functional. Communications shall be sent only to the registered email address or mobile number.
Step 2: Click “Apply Now” in your dashboard to proceed with the application form fillup process.
Step 3: Pay Rs.250.00 charged for the online registration & the prospectus using an online payment gateway. Step 4: Take a print out of the information submitted. This printout needs to be carried at the time of Admission along with the original documents. Please keep the following information handy for online submission Before filling application form, please scan and store the following documents as separate files. The same needs to be uploaded as required during the Darrang College Online Application process.
- Passport size photo (PNG/JPEG/JPG) (height : 250 | Width : 200 Pixels) (100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (PNG/JPEG/JPG) (height : 150 | Width : 200 Pixels) (100 KB)
- Scanned copy of the Marksheet (PNG/JPEG/JPG) (1 MB Max) Optional documents
- Scanned copy of Pass Certificate (PNG/JPEG/JPG)(1 MB Max)
- Scanned copy of Caste Certificate (Mandatory document only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST) (PNG/JPEG/JPG)(1 MB Max)
- Scanned copy of Co-Curricular Certificate (Mandatory document only if the applying under Co-Curricular Reservation Category) (PNG/JPEG/JPG)(1 MB Max)
- .Scanned copy of Gap Certificate (Mandatory document only if gap in studies is applicable. Certificate by Gazette officer / Affidavit) (PNG/JPEG/JPG)(1 MB Max)
- Scanned copy of Latest Income Certificate (Mandatory document if applying for free admission and family income below 1 Lakhs) and Image of Tree Plantation(PNG/JPEG/JPG)(1 MB Max)
- Scanned copy of Differently Abled (Mandatory document if applicant is under Differently Abled Category) (PNG/JPEG/JPG)(1 MB Max) –
PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE ABOVE SCANNED DOCUMENTS ARE SELF ATTESTED. – PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE SCANNED DOCUMENT FILES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE LEGIBLE AND READABLE. – APPLICATIONS YOU HAVE SUBMITTED WITH ILLEGIBLE DOCUMENTS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED BY THE AUTHORITY.