Assam TET Result 2020 : Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam is going to release the DEE Assam LP and UP Teacher Final Merit List 2020 on 28 August 2020. Candidates whose name appear in this DEE Final Selection List may download their Appointment Letters of LP/ UP Regular Teacher online from the official website.
DEE Assam LP and UP Teacher Final Merit List 2020 hilights
|Name of Organisation||Department Elementary Education|
|Name of Post||LP and UP teacher|
|Type of Result||Final selection list|
|No of Posts||9,635 posts|
|Date of Result||From 28th August 2020|
|Download Appointment||from 28th August 2020 at 5 PM|
|Date of Joining||1st September 2020|
Assam TET Result 2020 details :
Name of Post: Lower Primary & Upper Primary Teacher
No of Posts: 9,635 posts.
- Lower Primary: 5,515 Posts
- Upper Primary: 4,120 Posts
Name of Organisation: Department Elementary Education, Government of Assam
Type of Result: Final Select List
Status of Result: Not Declared
Date of Result: From 28th August 2020
Download Appointment: from 28th August 2020 at 5 PM
Date of Joining: 1st September 2020
How to Check Assam TET Result 2020
Candidates who applied for teachers job of DEE and completed all recruitment procedure are able to check district wise final select List by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Your District Link.
- A PDF will be downloaded and that is the final select list for the district
DEE Assam Final Select List 2020
|Download Official Notice||Download|
|Barpeta TET Final List||LP | UP | UP-Hindi|
|Bongaigaon TET Final List||LP | UP | UP-Hindi|
|Cachar TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Darrang TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Dhemaji TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Dhubri TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Dibrugarh TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Goalpara TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Golaghat TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Hailakandi TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Jorhat TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Kamrup Metro TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Kamrup TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Karimganj TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Lakhimpur TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Morigaon TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Nagaon TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Nalbari TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Sivasagar TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Sonitpur TET Final List||LP | UP|
|Tinsukia TET Final List||LP | UP|
Distribution of Appointment Letter to DEE Assam LP UP Regular Teacher 2020:
A State-Level Function for ceremonial distribution of appointment letters to a limited number of 300 (Three Hundred) candidates, Out of the total selected candidates for the post of regular teachers, is scheduled on 28 August, 2020 at 11:00 AM. The function will be graced by the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Assam, the Hon’ble Minister of Education, Assam and the Hon’ble Minister of State (Education), Assam.
The arrangement of ceremonial distribution to a limited number of 300 (three hundred) candidates has been done in view of the current situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For convenience of communication, 300 (three hundred) numbers of candidates from few nearby districts would be informed individually for attending the State-Level Ceremonial Function.
How to download Appointment Letter of Assam TET Regular Teacher 2020:
All other selected candidates as would appear in the Final Select List are requested to stay at home as they will be able to download their individual appointment letters from the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. https://dee.assam.gov.in on 28th August, 2020 from 12:30 PM onwards, after entering personal confidential credentials; as per the steps given below:
- Go to Important links section click on the official website
- Now a New tab will open
- Select (LP or UP) for Appointment Letters for the Post of Regular Teachers
- Enter your personal confidential credentials
- An OTP will be send to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP in the given space
- Now, you can Download your Appointment Letter.
Joining Procedure for newly appointed Assam TET Teacher:
– After downloading the appointment letters the candidates are requested to proceed for joining in their respective place of posting on 1st September, 2020.
– The candidates are advised to undergo the COVID-RT-PCR Test in compliance of Govt. notification No. AHE.202/2020/38 Dated 19.08.2020, after joining in their respective places of posting.