NHM Assam CHO Vacancy 2021 : National Health Mission, Assam has released official admission notification for the 6-Months Certificate in Community Health (CCH) to be started from January 2021. Interested and eligible candidate can check the eligibility criteria and Important dates from here.
Candidates who successfully complete this course will get certificate from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and will be posted in the Sub Centers – Health & Wellness Centres as Community Health Officer (CHO) in Assam.
NHM Assam CHO Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of course||Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course|
|No of seats||660|
|Duration of course||6 months (Full time, theory and practical classes)|
|Certificate awarded by||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
Eligibility Criteria of NHM Assam CCH Course 2021
The eligibility criteria for applying for the Certificate Course are as follows:
Educational Qualification: B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute / Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University from a recognized institute or University / GNM Course Passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors” Council.
Age Limit : Less than 35 years of age; however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs.
Selection Procedure for NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course
- The eligible candidates will be selected based on the aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree / diploma.
- The selected candidate has to sign surety bond immediately after the placement in the Programme Study Centre.
NHM CCH Counselling Schedule for NHM Assam CHO Vacancy 2021
Counselling Schedule for NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course will be declared in due time. The counseling will be done through Zoom teleconferencing as per the official schedule.
Stipend/ Remuneration During the Course
For In-service Candidates:
- Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging
For Other Candidates:
- Stipend Rs 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging
Remuneration: On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Also read : Assam ANM Admission 2020 – ANM Online Application
List of CCH Programme Study Centres for NHM Assam CHO Vacancy 2021
- SMK Civil Hospital, Nalbari: 60 seats
- 200 Bedded Civil Hospital, Goalpara: 60 seats
- Bongaigaon District Hospital, Bongaigaon: 60 seats
- Mangaldai Civil Hospital, Darrang: 60 seats
- SM Dev Civil Hospital, Cachar: 60 seats
- Karimganj Civil Hospital, Karimganj: 60 seats
- LGB Civil Hospital, Tinsukia: 60 seats
- Sivasagar Civil Hospital, Sivasagar: 60 seats
- SKK Civil Hospital, Golaghat: 60 seats
- North Lakhimpur Civil Hospital, Lakhimpur: 60 seats
- BP Civil Hospital, Nagaon: 60 seats
How to apply for NHM Assam CCH Course :
- Scroll down to the Important links section
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill up all the necessary details
- Upload the required documents
- And click on the final submit button
Important Dates of NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health Course
Last date of submission of application is 27th December 2020.
Important links for NHM Assam certificate course
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Online Application Link||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
What is NHM Assam CCH Course means?
NHM Assam CCH Course means NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course, A course offered by IGNOU.